Thursday, December 4, 2008

Happy Birthday, Lisa. (& Me!)


Michael Jackson ft. Bart Simpson - Happy Birthday, Lisa - The Simpsons: Stark Raving Dad

Since my 20th birthday, December 4th hasn't been as crackin as it once was: When I became 21, I had to study for a Calculus final and an Intermediate Macroeconomics final, both to be taken on the same day... WEAK! And on my 22nd? I had to go on campus to a REVIEW SESSION, that time for an Intermediate Accounting final and a Fraud Examination one..

Basically, I've had to study when I should have been going hella dumb, ghost riding my Maxima on Westcliff or some other outrageously dangerous Santa Cruz road with zero-pavement, binging on High Lifes, banging my head on sushi tables before bellowing "Kampei!" to the alcoholic I Love Sushi restaurant owner while being with good folks.. but nooooooooo! Anyway, I always felt that college robbed me of a decent birthday with my classmates, but nonetheless, it's time to celebrate (tomorrow that is)!



"It's not a wrong thing
to be addicted to the microphone like a heroine fiend,
i'll tell you 1 thing: you will never catch me fronting..."

No comments: