Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I Want Those Flashing Lights.


Colin Munroe ft. Wale & Dallas Austin - Will I Stay Remix - Is The Unsung Hero

This post is basically a fanboy-esque dedication to Colin Munroe's "Is The Unsung Hero" mixtape.



Thoughts before the first listening: This is the same guy that sung over the entire Flashing Lights/Kanye instrumental, and had that blurry video with people treating him like garbage and the cool light effects right?
1st Impression: "_______" <---- SPEECHLESS!
2nd thoughts: still "_______"
3rd Impression: "I LOVE THIS MIXTAPE.

The way Munroe flipped Fever and Will I Stay are OUTOFTHISWORLDLY. Yes I'm making up words (similar to a Will-Ferrel-impersonating-Liption-and-procuring-new-word-goodness moment!) but strictly because this listening experience left me trying to find new blends of vocal vocabulary I never knew I had or was ever privy to. Bottom line was that I had fun listening to this musical mixture and give it my highest reccomendation!



Colin Munroe - Is The Unsung Hero

"..We don't know what we've got
'til it's gone.."

No comments: