Thursday, November 13, 2008

Flow Day.


Foreign Exchange - If This Is Love - Leave It All Behind

Wish I made it out to this event, DJ Phatrick has been working his turntable magic with mastery as of late, would have loved to hear what mash-ups and remixes he came up with for his Jill Scott/Badu-filled evening! also, the flyer is really damned fresh! impressive!


This video makes me feel like i'm standing still and the world is accelerating all aronud me at all different speeds.. exhilerating.

4KHZ - Irregular FLow



Don't forget to cop DJ Flow's new Commencement mixtape for Dahlak, just enter your e-mail and it's yours HERE!



"Out of touch,wasting time..
Is this love?.."

1 comment:

quanmadrid said...

Hey Carlo! Dope blog. I added yours to my Aquma blog blogroll. Could you do the same for me?

I'm trying to read/write blogs more often (which is what I've been saying forever) but seeing my friends do it more often inspires me to do it all!

When are we gonna get back in the lab homie?!!!