Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Weary Wednesday.


Jazzyfatnastees - The Wound - The Once & Future


One thing I dislike about the BART train? When I get out of a club/bar from SF and board the train, the loud, chalk-board-screech-eliciting turbulence just escalates minor head throbbing to amplified headaches, and it becomes almost too easy to miss your stop!

I sometimes wish I lived in Japan 1nce again, where necessity is the mother of invention, as demonstrated in their subway system:



G4 TV's Attack of the Show did a whole episode exploring Tokyo, pretty dope stuff. you can watch them all HERE. I'd like to see a doc of the hip hop world in Japan sometime..

"...You worry about the wrong things, the wrong things..
..Anyway, they don't know you
Like I do, they'll never know you.."

No comments: